UC-CORO Northern California Cohort conducted research on faculty leadership development in 2017.
- 49 interviews completed with a total of 50 interview respondents
- Females (25) and Males (25)
- From 7 UC Campuses: Berkeley, Davis, LBNL, Merced, UCOP, Santa Cruz, San Francisco
- Vice Provost (7), Provost (3), Chancellor (3), Other (3)
- Chair (6), Director (4), Vice Chair (3), Dean (3), Associate Dean (2)
- Associate Professor (8)
- Executive Director (3), Chief Human Resources Officer (2), Other (4)
210 survey responses from associate professors at UC Davis and UCSF, with 50% of respondents reported having a current or previous academic administrative leadership role.
Literature Review of 17 articles/academic research papers on topics of leadership development importance, key leadership development topics, best practices and barriers.